Sunday, February 19, 2012

Alien Baby

Here are the first pictures of Baby C! These were taken at almost 13 weeks. The resolution isn't the best, but the ones on the left definitely look like an alien! I mean, look at that head!!! At first, we were calling it ET, but as Anna so loving pointed out, her future niece or nephew looks like one the the crystal alien heads from the final Indiana Jones movie! Mike and I couldn't agree more! So Mike is now calling it Indiana. I often gently remind him that it could also be an Indiana-ette :).

The ones on the right are cuter, more traditional profile ultrasound pictures... I'm hoping Indiana looks more like ones on the right than on the left when we finally meet him or her!  

And in other non-baby related news, Mel and I went shopping yesterday for her wedding dress!!! We had so much fun! When she tried on her first dresses (the weekend she got engaged!), she kept asking, "how do I know it's the right one?!" Well, yesterday, she figured that out pretty quickly. Mel came out of the dressing room, and took one look at herself in that dress, and she just knew. And let me tell you, she looked radiant and beautiful and well, just so happy! Everything a bride-to-be should be. And we didn't even cry! I feel so special to have been included in shopping for Mel's dress, although we dearly missed having Anna there. After all, she is the fashion girl in our family! I have a feeling she's going to approve, though :).

I am so looking forward to the next few months. Our family is going to start getting bigger and bigger, and I just can't wait.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment