Sadie, of course, needed to be in the picture :). She loves the baby's room. Can't you tell?
Here's the book case on the other side of the room:
The good news is that Baby C will have a place for books and toys. The bad news is that once our chair arrives, there most definitely won't be room for a twin bed, as I had hoped. However, since we have our glorious new king size bed, our old bed went into the room next door, which should be close enough if I need to sleep upstairs with the baby.
And just for good measure, since I haven't shown a belly pic in a while, here I am at almost 29 weeks:
Now you can see why I feel so big, right?! And look how happy it makes Mike to put together furniture! Seriously though, he is such a good sport. And I love him for that.
We got a couple of things for our room as well. A good friend suggested having a changing table somewhere in our downstairs, since the nursery is upstairs. I consider this idea to be brilliant, considering the number of diapers a newborn goes throught in a day. Our room seemed like a good enough place, so here it is, along with the bassinet:
I'm glad we didn't have too much furniture in there, because it's starting to get a little crowded, especially now that we have our KING SIZE BED!!!
In case you were wondering, here is my current favorite place in our house:
Until next time!



No comments:
Post a Comment