And the dark lighting is on purpose. I tried to do one of those cute pictures where you have one hand on top of your belly and the other on the bottom part of my belly, but it just looked like I was grabbing my lady business :). That's how big this belly is. Aren't you glad I shared that with you?!
Most people are saying I won't make it to August. I hope I don't. I also hope my legs and arms stay the same size for the next 4 weeks. I would love for them to shrink, but I think staying the same size is more realistic! I also would love to avoid moon pie face and stretch marks (which although I've been able to avoid stretch marks up until this point, I understand they usually present themselves in the last few weeks of pregnancy). But we'll see. Clearly I'm one vain pregnant lady. In all seriousness, I just pray for a healthy baby boy. I would give up just about anything to deliver a healthy kid.
Speaking of this kid, he is moving around all the time. He regularly karate kicks the left side of my belly and my ribcage. Although it can be uncomfortable at times, it's very reassuring. Even when it feels like there is a raging kegger going on at 3 in the morning.
I go back to the doctor in a week, so we'll see what he has to say. Hopefully this baby will make an early entrance into the world!

No comments:
Post a Comment