I sort of feel guilty because I haven't purchased a single baby thing yet, with the exception of a crib and a dresser. My friends who are having little girls have already started the shopping sprees! Let's be honest here. Baby girl things are much more abundant and are much cuter than baby boy things.
I'm so thankful because we have already received so many sweet gifts from our friends and family, which have helped alleviate my guilt about not having bought anything yet. Baylor jammies and a footie with an embroidered tie and suspenders have been some of our favorites so far!
But of all the gifts baby Michael has been given, these are his dad's favorites:
This little outfit, along with matching booties and a blanket, are courtesy of his Grandpa Javier. Now for any of you who know my dad, you shouldn't be shocked. I'm not sure how soon my dad and Mike think this baby will be out hunting, but apparently it will be pretty early in his little life.
So when baby Michael comes in from a rough day of hunting with his dad, he can take a bath accompanied by his camo duckie, wash off with his camo washcloth, and then snuggle up in his camo blanket, all courtesy of his Grandma Kathy.
Do our families know my husband, or what?!
Oh! And in uneventful news, I had a great visit with my doctor today. I'm right where I should be at 24 weeks!
Until next time!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment