Just a random list of 10 things I am currently obsessing over:
1. Watermelon. Seriously, I could eat it three times a day. I don't know what it is about watermelon right now.
2. Beef. Yes, my top two are foods. I'm pregnant. Be nice to the pregnant lady.
3. Spring weather. Most of you who know me well know that I hate winter, and since we didn't really have a winter this year, it's been feeling like spring since January. Love.
4. The reaction I get out Mike when he feels this baby move. It's priceless to see his face light up.
5. Cooking blogs. I'm always looking to try new recipes, and I could browse them all day long. I heart The Pioneer Woman.
6. My new flip flop slippers. Heaven on my feet when I get out of my four inch heels at the end of the day. Yes, I'm still wearing 4 inch heels.
7. My sweet friends with newborn babies, and how they are so transparent with me on what motherhood is really like. I'm so grateful for them.
8. Sadie. You would be obsessed with her too if she was your dog. There isn't a sweeter beagle on the planet. Just ask Mel.
9. My new camera. It's nothing fancy, but for the first time in my life, I'm being (sort of) consistent with taking pictures, and actually sharing them with people!
10. Deadliest Catch. It's one of my favorite reality shows and I'm so glad it's back. Don't judge.
No comments:
Post a Comment