Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Pregnant Lady is Hungry.

All the time. It's getting a little ridiculous. I can't go more than three hours without a snack. I have three breakfasts. I will eat pizza at any hour of the day. I have eaten an entire watermelon in two days, more than once. I suppose this should be a welcome change from the early days of this pregnancy when I would lose staring competitions with my food! This little boy is making me hun-gray!

Here's another hungry girl:




Doesn't she look pathetic?! That's her. All the time. She just looked so cute curled up in her bed, I just had to snap a picture of her this morning. I love her. And she wants to eat as much as I do, so now we're kindred spirits :). Oh, and can anyone tell me how to take a picture of a dog without getting that crazy light reflection in their eyes? I would love any tips you have to offer!

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute!! The only way that I know of is to not use a flash. Hope you're feeling great!

    ReplyDelete