Sunday, April 15, 2012

Let the Decorating Begin!!!

We had the nursery painted yesterday, and I absolutely LOVE it!!! Mike very patiently spent an hour and a half with me at Home Depot on Friday night (my, how our Friday night activities have changed!) despite the fact that we both had really tiring weeks.

I spent way too long picking out wainscoting (or bead boad if you please) and trim for Baby C's room which resulting in me getting way too hungry and a little bit grouchy. Thankfully, I have a sweet husband that knows just how to handle what happens when one of us Miro girls gets a little too hungry :).

It took our painters (whom I adore! Let me know if you need any painting done!) most of yesterday, but here is the end result:


The navy looks a whole lot darker in the picture than in real life, so please don't think I'm setting up our little boy to be goth! I took the picture several times and at different times during the day, but I came out with the same result. It's times like this when I wish I were a more skilled photographer. Here's one up close that shows the color a little better:



Have I mentioned yet how much I LOVE his room already?!?! I can't wait for the furniture to come in so I can start accessorizing his sweet little space! I think the bedding I've picked will coordinate quite nicely. And best of all, Mike loves it too. I always worry about picking paint and furniture because he is always so amenable to my choices, and it was really fun to see him almost excited as I was about our baby's room. 

Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment